Prop Site #21
This deal is at an established network. The application process for this site is different to others, there is NO initial downloading of the poker client. Please read below for the full details of how you can start your application to become a prop.
Hold ‘em - $1/$2 and up (NL/PL/FL 6 & 9 max)
Omaha & Omaha 8 - $0.25/$0.50 and up (NL/PL/FL 6 & 9 max)
Tournaments - All tournaments are eligible for 50% Rakeback.
Deposit and transaction fees are deducted for props.
How do I Apply to Become a Prop on Prop Site #21:
1) Login to your RakeMeBack account.
2) Click on the "My account" link at the top of the page.
3) Click on the "Prop player" tab.
4) Apply for Rakeback at Prop Site #21.
5) The site will review your initial application using your RakeMeBack account details. If you are approved to be a prop, then we will reveal the site's name and you can create an account.
6) We tag your new account to the prop scheme and confirm with you that you are a prop. You can start playing.
7) Please be patient as each stage may take a few days to completed by the site.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where do I get paid and when?
A:You are paid weekly to your account every Monday.
Q: Restricted Countries and U.S. states:
A: Spain and France, Delaware, Kentucky, Nevada, Washington and New Jersey.
Deposit: VISA, American Express, Neteller, Skrill, Cash Transfer
Withdrawal: Check, Cash Transfer, Direct Bank Transfer or E-wallet solution.
1) No more than 2 props at each table (enforced by software).
2) The props are invited to join tables where one-half (50%) or less of the seats are occupied (assuming restraint (1) above is satisfied). Props will receive a warning pop up system message.
3) Any violation of the prop limits will result in the prop account being closed and accrued payment being forfeited.
4) HU Ring game tables are not accessible.
5) Props are not eligible for promotions unless specifically notified and confirmed by RakeMeBack.
6) If you no longer want to be a prop player, you can sign up with regular Rakeback in order to be eligible for promotions. You can have either prop account or standard rakeback account, but not both.