Prop Site #17
Prop Deal #17 is a new online gaming company that offers webcam poker, full casino platform and social network allowing players to set up their own personalized games with their friends. Very interesting tournament structures, competitive rakes and the only full ring webcam table in the world.
Props are paid 115% rakeback daily for all cash games tables. Tournament fees count towards prop rakeback. Rakeback is paid at midnight for the previous day's play.
For No Limit Holden (NLH) tables the qualifying minimum table limits are $0.10/$0.25.
For Omaha and Fixed Limit Holdem tables you can play at any cash table limit.
Tournament Fees count as Prop rakeback.
No Freerolls allowed or HU.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I have an existing account. Can I still become a prop?
A: Yes. Contact prop support for more information.
Q: Players from which countries are not allowed at Prop Site #17?
A: USA, Turkey, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Italy and South Africa.
Neteller (Canada users not able to use this solution)
Click and Buy
Rules and Restrictions:
1) Props must at all times use webcam and show their faces and speak to other players as you would in a real poker house or casino.
2) A prop player may not play on any designated heads up cash games or tournaments (exception listed below). Props may however play heads up (short-handed) on 6-max or full-ring tables.
3) Props must be polite in the chat, no abusive or sarcastic chat of other players will be tolerated.
4) A prop must never disclose their prop deal to another person or player.
5) Props may play on full tables BUT also sit in and be ready to play on an equivalent table (same limit/size). Abuse will be punished.
6) Heads Up SnG's qualify but you must be the first person registered for the tournament.
7) Props may not join waiting lists for tables.
8) If a prop is seated at a table then he must be playing or ready to play and not sitting out.
9) As long as the seating rules are complied with Props do not need to leave a table when it is full or start a new table, although that is encouraged to help create action for the site.
10) Any violation of the prop limits, rules or spirit of the deal could result in the prop account being closed and accrued payment being forfeited.
11) Props are not eligible for promotions unless specifically notified.
12) At Prop Site #17 you don't need to report to the Prop Manager before starting a prop session.
13) Always read and follow the Rules for Prop Site #17 that can be found on our website.